Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cassidy

Cassidy is 11

She’s 11 folks! I can’t believe it. 11 years ago we were getting baby things together and flying off to Oklahoma to meet our new little girl. She has made all our dreams come true and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She’s better than we could have ever dreamed possible. She’s sweet, kind, loving, tender-hearted, thoughtful, and beautiful. She’s a talented singer, a natural delegator, a graceful gymnast and dancer, and can do anything her she puts her mind to. She’s a Daddy’s girl and a Mama’s helper and the best BIG sister on the planet. We love you Cassidy♥

Here’s her birthday questions I got from my friend Anny’s blog:

What is your favorite color? Green & Blue

What is your favorite food? Pizza & Chili
What is your favorite TV show? Psych

Who are your best friends? my family, Brianna, Jane & Tatum
What do you love best about school? Nothing **(playing football with the boys)

What do you want to be when you grow up? A singer, work at Dillard's or Kohl's
What is your favorite thing to do? Play Football

What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Go out to eat and a watch a movie

What is your favorite book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid

What is your favorite song? I Got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas.

**her mother added

crazy cassThis is our favorite face! She keeps us laughing for sure.

Happy Birthday Cassidy♥

3 comments:

Anny said...

I remember the week Cassidy joined your family and the joy she brought to your family. I hope the angels involved are forever blessed.

My boys would love to have Cassidy at their school - girls who play football are soooo cool.

Happy birthday Cassidy! You are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

You know what? I love her too! She's an angel blessing MY life too!!

Webb Family said...

What a beautiful girl! Okay I'm so glad you did this. I have done it for my older kiddos but never did it for the twins.
Thanks for coming over tonight it was lots of fun!!