Thursday, January 7, 2010

52 Blessings Project is BACK!

I’m a little mad at myself.  Well, mad and confused.  I can’t for the life of me figure out why I didn’t pick a word for last year or continue with my 52 Blessings Project.  Seriously?  I had a good thing going and I just stopped?
It might have been that I was recovering from “Hell Month” as I lovingly call December.  Sad I know, but oh-so-true.  December is just very overwhelming for me and it takes me at least a month to regain my normal self.
It also might have been that I was having to go into surgery for Thyroid cancer and I was getting ready for that.  That was hard and I’m going to use that as my excuse.
Whatever the reason I am disappointed.  I could have used those blessings and I would have been really good at focusing on my word- I know I would have! 
I’m getting back on track.  I went in the other night after I had posted my word “Thrive” and told Tom about my post.  He asked what my word was and when I said “Thrive” his eyes got BIG, his mouth dropped open and he had such a look of shock I thought maybe I had done something wrong.  He said that THAT was his motto this year! 
“Survive 2009 and THRIVE in 2010!”  (He’s referring to his Company and himself)
I promise I didn’t know, we do think alike, actually we think alike very often.  Is that what happens to married people?  It sure does to us. 
Anyway, on the my Blessings Project.  I’m hopping to get a group of blogging friends that wants to join me and post a blessing each week on Sundays.  52 Blessing Project is BACK!  Come join us.  Old friends, new friends, come one come all!
You can read about it over on my sidebar.  We sure had a lot of fun doing it and I’m so excited to get started.  It feels so good thinking about all your blessing each week it ends up being very hard to choose just one! 
If you want to participate leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will add you to the list.  Anyone can join!  Tell your friends and family.  That way we can check on each other and see all the different things we are so blessed by.  I promise – you won’t be disappointed.  This is a life changing project.  It helps lift the spirit, boost your mood, enlighten your mind, fill your soul and heal your heart♥
Sunday – lets start by posting two blessings since this will be the second Sunday.  What do you say?  Are you in?

6 comments:

Kass said...

It was so fun to catch up with you and your oh so beautiful family. I have 2 December bdays as well...makes for craziness upon already in place craziness. Love your word for 2010, thrive-it's fabulous. Glad you're back on the 52 BP, and I also love the new look of the blog. Thanks for all your blogging help that starts w/ Anny, then ends up w/ me and everyone else. You're the best. Can we play soon??? Somewhere warm?

Vidal's Nest said...

Cara, I am in! My computer won't let me pull up your email address. I don't know what I am doing.
My email is vidal8@cox.net

uniquelynat said...

totally in again this year! i have been thinking about it all week. and since my quilt is sewn together all i need to do is tie it and bind it, i can blog again. so count me in!

Stephanette said...

I want to join in this year!

Anny said...

I think I will finish my blessings that I started in 2008. I'm glad you are starting them again.

crystal said...

I'll do 52 Blessings with you! (waving hand in air) Me! Me! Me!

I started with you last year and fizzled after, oh--i think 12 blessings--and I don't have a valid excuse like you do.

Let's do it!

(i'm behind already. it's week 3.)