That was in code, it means the 52 Blessing Project Week 8 and 9.
This week I am doing two because I was sick last week and not in the mood to think of my blessings. Sad I know but it's true. And I only share the truth on this blog so there you have it.
Rain
Growing up with a disease that is highly affected by the weather, rain and I were not friends. I loved the rain because it made the fields turn a lush green and the lupine would bloom bright purple, the trees would get a shower and seemed greener and brighter. Everything always feels so clean after the rain. I was just always in bed missing out on the beauty.
Not anymore!!! I am feeling so good, my arthritis doesn't hurt and I finally get to enjoy this wonderful rain we have been having for the past two months. That right there is a HUGE blessing!!!!!
Saving Money
This month we had a goal to save money and I have - $900. Yep - it's the end of the month and I still have $900 in my bank account. WOW!! I am so impressed with myself. We have cut back on things like eating out and anything extra and guess what - it wasn't hard and we didn't miss out on much. (Well, Cassidy missed eating out - it's her favorite past-time) I'm going to try again this month and see if I can beat that record. Saving money in this economy is another HUGE blessing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment