Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Funny's and a Movie For You

Amberly came home the other day and was telling me about school.  She said there were some boys that liked to chase her and her friends around the playground.  Then she said,


"I think Caleb P likes me."  (he's one of the boys that are chasing her)
I said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does, boys only chase the girls that they like."
Amberly said, "I can't like Caleb P!" 
I asked her, "why not?"
She said, "He has blond hair!  I can't like anyone with blond hair!"


Blond hair?  What?  O.K. then.
I guess she can only like boys with dark hair like her Daddy.
That's OK I only liked boys with dark hair too♥ 


 (Amberly doing a self portrait Jan 2010)

Yesterday I curled the girls hair (because we were all happy and had plenty of time and I wasn't bugged at them - my plan is going well!).
After Cassidy came home from school she said a certain boy liked her but she didn't like him.  I told her to make sure he knows she can't have a boyfriend until she is 16.  
She said, "Oh everyone knows that Mom, I say it all the time"
Then she said, "The boy that likes me doesn't like my hair curly so I'm going to wear it like this everyday!"
I asked if the girls liked her curly hair?
She said, "yes!  All the girls liked it curly just not the boys!"
If that isn't motivation to get up early in the morning I don't know what is! 

(Cassidy doing a self portrait Dec 2009)



***I watched the BEST movie this week!  I loved every single stinkin' minute of it!  If you are needing a fun movie just for you or for the whole family this one is it!****

It's with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole 1966.  It was funny, suspenseful, had a little love twist and it was beautiful to watch!  I love those great old movies.  My girls came in halfway thru and loved it.  Cassidy even commented on how much she liked her pillbox hat in one of the scenes.  I saved it for them to watch again - with me.  I loved it that much!

2 comments:

{Mullins} said...

i'm crackin up at your girls. heehee!

san's kitchen. and it's a rental! cute eh!

ps: your spammers comment was hilar-that's why i had to do word verif..annoying!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I love it! The girls are so funny! That would motivated me too!! Loren and I have been watching a lot of old movies lately!! (I just love old movies!) I will have to check this one out!! Ü