Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Week ♥ Day 3

Today I had a hard time thinking of something that I haven't already posted about in a while.  I realized that I post a lot about the things that I love.  I seem to love everything.  I also had a hard time coming up with something that wasn't negative.  I've been down the last few days and it's been hard to think of a perky, happy post but I did it!

I love girly things.
Bows on babies that are bigger than their heads,
Ruffles, ribbon, tulle and anything fluffy.
I love pink - every single color of pink!
I love bracelets, bling, and baubles. 
I love pretty shoes and hair clips and lip gloss.
Flowers are a must inside the house and outside the house!
Window shopping, boutiques, cafes.
Bubble baths, lotions and potions.
Pretty bedrooms and sparkly bathrooms.
Lets not forget girly tunes, twirling and dancing!
Yes, I'm a girly girl for sure!

I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with two girls!  I don't know what I would do with a little boy! I'm sure I would manage so again - if you have a two year old I will happily take him or her but I'm not giving them back!
Picture taken in Florida - July 09

3 comments:

Susie said...

YES to all! I'm a girly girl to and am so thankful that I have been blessed by girls. We talk about having a 3rd in a couple of years..before I hit the big 4-0. Everyone asks me if we'll try for that boy...quite simply and not to hurt feelings but I want another girl. Girly girl all the way.

Think Pink said...

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I am 100% with you on the girly girl stuff! Those are all of my favorite things...the glittery...the better! Too bad I have two smelly boys who don't appreciate it! ;)

Anny said...

I love coming and hanging out you you three girls - ribbons and bows, fancy flip flops, shopping, and bling. I need to bring my girls down for some more girlie time. You are it.