Friday, March 12, 2010

12 on the 12th

I'm starting a new project.
12 pictures on the 12th of each month.
I'm two months late but I'm going to do it anyway.
Do you want to do it with me?

Here's what you do:
Go to THIS BLOG and look at her amazing pictures.
Read the bottom of her page and it gives you some great ideas and a template.

Then, mark your calendars to help you remember to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month.
I have been taking pictures all day and it's been so much fun!

I'm sure it will take me a few months to get my creative juices flowing but I'm ready and willing.
I'm also excited because it has made me take my camera everywhere today and I have gotten out of the habit of doing that.
After I'm done - at the end of the year, I'm going to put my templates for each month into a book.
I'm hoping it will help us remember our normal everyday days better. 

Let me know if you are up for the challenge.
I'll be posting my pictures tomorrow!
Thanks Amy for the great idea and inspiration.
(even if I'm two months late)

There's more info on 12 on the 12th HERE and HERE 

P.S. I didn't wear any make-up ALL day and it was......fabulous!!!!!!
Happy Friday♥

No comments: