Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Friday

Here's what we did for Fun Friday
just Mama and her little chickens:

1) Horse camp - the girls l-o-v-e-d it!  If you are out of school next week - sign up he's doing it again.

2) Justice and Old Navy for new bathing suits and flip-flops.  They couldn't wait for the Easter Bunny
3) Re-arranged Cassidy's room.  By..our..selves!!  I am so proud of us.  No man power was involved.  Although two of the neighbor girls helped us which made it a little easier and much more fun!  I have to say I ♥ Cassidy's room now!!  It just feels better - and looks better too.  Yippee!!!!

4) Was going to make Sweet & Sour Chicken, rice and egg rolls but...what-the-heck - lets go get pizza!

5) Amberly has been outside since we got home at 1:30.  Loving this amazing, beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

sounds like a PERF day!

Becca said...

Sounds like a great day. It has been a while since I've read your blog. I haven't had much time to read anyones. I love your posts though and have enjoyed reading through them. Your blog is one of my favorites!