Thursday, May 13, 2010

12 on the 12th - May

1)  Cassidy with her new blanket
2)  true love♥
3)  Amberly's lunch - she hates school lunch
4)  strawberries as big as your face
5)  a project I'm working on for Cassidy's room
6)  me at work
7)  my sweet nephew with his new body cast and cool slippers!
8)  half day @ school = lunch date with Mama
9)  food storage shipment
10)swimming in the afternoon
11)Amberly fresh off the bus
12)Cassidy's newly hung name above her bed.

**I love how easy it is to make these collages in Picasa but I wish I could put them in order by when they happened.  I might have to use Amy's template after all next month.  We will see.  I love doing these each and every month!  I can't wait for the end of the year when I put them in a book!**

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a great looking day you had! You are a busy woman. Love the pictures!

amyfm said...

i love your collage. What did your nephew do to get the body cast? how sad.

cute sp.

your food storage shipment is one to covet.

Anny said...

Great pictures. It looks so warm and sunny there.