Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Favorite Quote

After our crazy day of work, baby sitting, a half day at school and lots of playing outside! the girls and I were eating dinner and watching the Duggar's.  Don't you just love that show?!  We do.  I love how they aren't afraid to tell us about their faith and how they pray when things get hard - right there on TV!!  I love it.  We need more shows like that instead of shows like Jersey Shore or Keeping up with the Kardashians.

While watching, Michelle Duggar told us (the viewers) the best quote/statement.  I had to rewind just so I could write it down:

"with any tough situation you have in life it can either make you bitter or better."

 

I love this quote!  Isn't it so true?!  You can always look at it as a positive or negative and sometimes while you are in the middle of something so hard you can't see the better.  But it will be there.  You just have to breath and keep your chin up and smile.  It will get better.

Thanks Michelle Duggar - this is my new favorite quote♥

Did you take pictures today?  Are you doing 12 on the 12th?


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE Michelle Duggar!!! I think for some reason we all feel we need to keep that a secret. What an awesome mother she is. And I heard that quote too, and it resonated in my brain...I look back at the times I chose both options. Bitter is the most unattractive curse isn't it?

Becca said...

That is a wonderful quote. I just have to remember it when i'm in a tough situation. :)

Anny said...

Great quote and so true! I hope I will always choose BETTER!