Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

Ten Things I Love Right Now:


10) Modern Family - this is my new favorite show!
9)   Wearing shorts.  It's that time of year again.
8)    Lemon and Lime body souffle from C.O. Bigelow- it's the best body lotion I have ever had!
       And....it smells so good I want to eat it right out of the jar!
7)    My photography/Photoshop Class - I am learning sooo much my brain hurts.
6)    Riding my bike with my girls (is it legal to put this in every time?)
5)    Gummy Vitamins.  There isn't a better way to take them!
4)    Viva Glam Lip Gloss from MAC - I ♥ this stuff.
3)    Clausen Taco's....It's whats for dinner and they're delicious!
2)    Strawberry's that are too big to put in your mouth.  Yep... I have some and they are good!
1)     Aqua blue spray paint - I found the perfct shade to finish a project in Cassidy's room.

What's some of your favorites right now?

No comments: