Thursday, June 24, 2010

Floaty Fun

primary class
I had my 6 year old primary kids from church over for a swim party yesterday.  They are so cute and I love teaching them each Sunday.  I ran to Wal-Mart that morning to pick up popsicles and pool noodles for the kiddos and to my surprise these brightly colored floaties were on clearance for $1.  I got each of the kids one and they were very creative in coming up with things to do with them.
floaty party collage copy
floaty collage2 copy
My favorite idea was this one.  They would stack the floaties up onto each other and then waddle over to the edge and try and jump in.  It was hilarious!!  I laughed so hard.  I wish I would have taken a video of it.  Seriously funny.  Most of the little kids were too afraid to jump in but Cass and her friend Katie had no fear.  They did this for at least an hour!  They also helped with the kids in the pool.  Thanks girls!
So….if you need to spice up the pool have a floaty party.  It sure was fun♥

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ohhhhhhh..... SO CUTE!!! What lucky, lucky kids to have you as their teacher!! And (I'm know I'm really biased), but they are all SO cute!! Thanks for having them over!

Becca said...

What a fun day. These kids will remember you as their favorite primary teacher for sure! Great idea. Makes me want a pool, looks so nice and refreshing.