Saturday, June 12, 2010

I’m Already Thinking About Christmas……………

feliz
...........because I came across this Christmas Card that had me howling with laughter!!!!  I'm thinking with the whole SB-1070 Bill causing so much controversy I could just send something like this out to all my Friends and Family.  What do you think? 
OK, OK I probably wont but it is funny - admit it!
Chea Lamb has some amazing pictures over on her blog -
And she teaches classes which is why I was on her blog in the 1st place.  So go, have some fun looking at her cute sight and........don't judge me on my humor!
***don't forget that it's the 12th!  So get your camera ready and take 12 pictures on the 12th!  Let the FUN begin♥***
You can view her Christmas card post HERE

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny!