Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photographing a Bat


While Cassidy was in her room (by her own choice) reading a book for 4 hours....yes, she read that long all..on..her..own.. I'm still so shocked proud of her I can hardly stand it.  Amberly and I did a little photo shoot with her new bat headband.  This is what we came up with.  I just can't help but smile when I see this.  Only this little cutie could pull off a headband like that! (and she wore it to school on Monday - all day!)
Check out the "guns" on that girl.  
That's what 100 push-ups a day
(by choice and I'm not kidding) 
will do to a 6 year old.
 Being just a tad bit silly/sassy - a cat as a bat?

Halloween is so dang fun!  
I wish my girls were still in the dress up phase. 
I guess for now I'll settle for funky headbands and prancing around in high heels.
(you know you want that headband.......)

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Super Cute!

Becca said...

Darling pictures and cute headband. I've enjoyed ready your past posts. I'm sorry about the piano recital incident.

Anny said...

She is soooo cute. 100 push ups? My friend tried to talk me into that and I laughed at her.