Monday, November 15, 2010

Embarrassed

I volunteer in Miss Amberly's class on Mondays.  In the morning...usually.  Today I had a lot of stuff to do at home and I knew that as soon as I was done at the school I was heading right back home to get those projects and my To-Do list DONE!  I also didn't feel like wearing makeup.  My hair was done, I made sure to wear something cute and warm (it's getting chilly around here) but didn't put any makeup on.

Guess who noticed?
And guess who noticed right...when...I...walked..in...the...room?
Yep, Miss Amberly - who is 6 BTW.

She took one look at me and mouthed, " Mommmm, you don't have your makeup on!"

OK then.

Not to self = make-up is important to my baby girl who is 6 and in 2nd grade and doesn't want to be embarrassed.  

Sheesh I swear I don't look that bad without it. 

No comments: