Thursday, December 2, 2010

Same Size

Today I went shopping to pick up a few last minute items for our family pictures on Saturday.  It turned very cold this past week and the outfits I had planned are just not warm enough.  Charlotte Russe has the cutest stuff right now and guess what?????

Cassidy and I can wear the same size sweaters and shirts/tops!

I know I sound a little excited in that sentence but.....I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this.  I mean I knew it was going to happen but I thought it would be when she was closer to 16................. not 12?!

I wish I was skinny enough to share pants.  Wouldn't that be nice?  I was her size when I got married but that was 16 years ago and well lets just say we aren't going to be sharing pants anytime soon.  Skirts maybe but pants....nope.

Last night she put on my new coat and it fit her!  We already wear the same size shoe, our legs are the same length and now tops - oh boy - next it will be make-up. Help?!?

Cassidy is pretty excited about all this can you tell?
(secretly I am too...I just need a little minute to wrap my head around it)


No comments: