Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Week ♥Day3♥

My Favorite Things I am Loving Today♥

This blog - twig & thistle


Craigs List made easy.
now if only my craigslist had cool things and not stupid adds for furniture stores.   


The song: 

Sisters by Rosemary Clooney
in White Christmas
see it HERE
I ♥ that my girls have each other for always♥

this color combo and accents for my living room by Holly Mathis


I'm dreaming of a Carmel trip and want to go soon!  
Any takers?  
We could walk the cobblestone pathes, eat gelato, drink hot coco at the Forge in the Forest, take sneaky pictures of peoples amazing cottages and sit and watch the sunset on the prettiest beach in all the lands. 


What are you loving on Day 3?

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I'll go! I'm dead serious, I need to get away. Even Nate is telling me to do a girls weekend