The other day I thought to myself that a little inspiration might help my dinner making skills. So I logged onto Our Best Bites. Do you read their blog? I have been reading it for years and am just so giddy about how they are now famous! I mean when your cookbook is selling at Costco and other stores like Barnes and Nobel and you get to go on a book signing tour....you are famous!
I love a successful blogging story.
Anyway, I went over to their site and conjured up a list for dinners for the next week. Here's a few on my list.

This was one of my Dad's famous dinners and my favorite. I have a made up recipe that I came up with but am excited to try this and see if it compares to my Dad's.
Who doesn't love these? We all do and it's a staple when we go eat at Pei Wei. I don't think I can make it as good as the restaurant but I'm gonna try. I will be making some sweet and sour chicken to go with it. I have an awesome recipe for that and it's a hit over here!
This looks like it will be good. I love all the ingredients so why wouldn't I love the it all put together.
Hopefully I can get my act together and start cooking again. With these recipes on my dinner list it's motivating me and that's all that matters. Well, that and my family with a full and happy tummy.



1 comment:
I should check out their blog. I've seen it once, but haven't really taken the time to try any of the recipes! I am in the same rut right now. It's so sad when my kids eat chicken nuggets from the freezer 5 out of 7 nights in a week. I need to do something...and soon! So...thanks, CaraSue! I <3 U! :)
Post a Comment