Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This week is looking to be as crazy as last week.  I'm not sure how my life got so busy but it has and I'm not sure I can keep up.  I did finally get in to see the Doctor about my arthritis and non-thyroid that are both highly out of control.  I'm stiff as a board and my hair is falling out in handfuls.  I can't follow a conversation, I'm grouchy, tired and in pain.  It's pretty much the pits.  However life does carry on and even though I have been spoiled rotten with the best health of my life this past year I now know that I can and will feel good again and this is just a minor setback.  My Doctor, who is amazing is fixing me up and I should be good as new shortly (fingers crossed).  Oh how I love her!
picture via turquoise,tulips and bliss

Did you read the "Where's the Beef post"?  Well you would have thought I had had enough of bulk food orders but noooooooo....I got 2 flats of strawberries over the weekend and spent all of Saturday making 20 pints of strawberry freezer jam along with 10 other projects.  Yes, I am a crazy lady!  I see no other food orders in my future anytime soon.  Maybe this is why I am having a health flare up?

I did cheer up yesterday when I saw this quote on my Tumblr thread...................


Because Barney makes me smile :)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I super love that quote. Bummer you are having a major flare up but glad your dr. Is on it and fixing ya up.