Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

My favorite tumblr pictures this week found HERE


 2.  I want to throw a garden party like this: via deborah zoe photo


3. What I am going to be reminding my kids to do this summer via french knot
4.  Oh man I want this going into my backyard garden! via earthboundwinglessdream
5. I love how bright this room is without hardly any color.  
It soothes me...I could live here! via london vogue
6.  If my Mom was still alive she would have this and call it her "Grandma Room".  
She was the BEST Grandma ever!
7.  Just darling!

8.  I think I will always have roses over my door. 
 
9.  My cute friend Lori's daughter is getting married in July and these are the colors.  
I love them!  via wedding talk
10.  We all need to remember this.  

2 comments:

onehm said...

Love the Grandma room, but seriously LOVING the view out the window. Would be really excited if my Grandma had a view like that...I probably wouldn't even see the room. :)

AZ Smurfette said...

you are so deliciously whimsical and have great taste! #2, i want those flowers for my wedding. (fingers crossed)