Friday, June 24, 2011

5 on Friday

 My 5 favorite finds this week:

Gluten-free Toasted Coconut Waffles - YUM! I am trying these abd you can too HERE

How in the world did they do this? Amazing right?  Glorious Treats shows us how HERE

Since I'm turning 40 this is perfect...except I am kind of excited about and don't think it "sucks" but what a funny present for all my friends who are also turning 40!  Go here to see more.

I think I will paint my shutters bluehttp://brabournefarm.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because.html that my Aunt gave me...after Ashley uses them for the wedding.

If it wasn't so blasted HOT I would wear this darling outfit!  
But a sweater in 115 degree heat?  No thank you!

2 comments:

AZ Smurfette said...

That flag cake is AMAZING! And that outfit... silver purse w/ mustard sweater and shoes... FABULOUS! Gee, you sure have good taste! ;)

Lisa said...

I came to say exactly what your other friend said! I'll only add that I love that plate the waffles are on! Super cute stuff :) Funny huh, SO MANY are turning 40 this year! You should all have one super huge bash!