Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School

We have survived the first week of school.  I was a wreck...the kids were perfectly fine.  It literally took me a full week to come to terms that I have a child in Jr. High.  I still vividly remember walking out of Cassidy's kindergarten classroom on the first day of school crying that my baby was starting school.  Tom and my Mom were crying too by the way.  We were a mess!


Cass is the cutest girl.  I have asked her everyday how her day was, did she get lost, who did she sit with at lunch and if she is loving Jr. High?  Her response...."It's just school Mom".  Not only do I have a daughter in Jr. High but a typical teenager as well (wink).

Miss Amberly is a BIG third grader.  She loves her new teacher and even though her bestie isn't in her class this year she is in the classroom right next door and that is just as good.   She has told me a few times that "she's lonely without her big sister at the school with her" but is being very brave and loving it.  I am loving her with no front teeth!



 
Thankfully my little poser was in the mood for pictures....she's such a cutie♥


1 comment:

Becca said...

Isn't amazing how big these kids are getting? My kids start this Thursday. I don't know what I think about it yet. Our Summer flew by so fast, I don't think we had one. I too have a 7th and 3rd grader. Jackson and Maren. Fun.