Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Have a New Love


My cousin Amy is letting me have this little angel for a few hours once a week.  Can I just tell you how fun it is to have her over?  She's so sweet and about the cutest thing on the planet.  I had so much fun having her all to myself.  My girls were at school and were so mad at me that Sara came over while they were gone.  HA!  Sometimes a girl needs to have a friend over even if that friend is two!


Yep.....didn't I tell you?  Pretty darn cute!  
And she does have the most beautiful name......
Sara Jane...
hmmm sounds familiar....
maybe like........
Cara Jane
(that's my name by the way - wink)

 


 She loved Amberly's room.  The doll house, baby stroller and she found her stash of balloons.  It was so funny!  She tried and tried to blow up the little balloons but then went and found one already blown up and pretended she did it.  Pretty smart for a two year old!

Thanks Amy, I loved having her and hope I get to have a play date again next week!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Cute photos. You do a good job, and yes, she is a cute little girl.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that last one is PRICELESS!!! I miss you girls so much! All of you♥