Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Pins Lately

1.  Soooooo my motto the last couple of weeks. Lets be honest..it's always my motto!

2.  I wish I had a little girl so I could make this costume!
3.  Darling skirt! OK darling outfit!

4.  Thinking about this for Miss Abby's baptism invite.  It's right around the corner.


5.  I need to tell this to myself more.  And tell it to my girls always.
6.  I'm on a sewing kick and this is next on my list.
7.  I bought googly eyes at Hobby Lobby and am going to do this on my girls for Halloween.

8.  I want to make these pillows too!  Trick or treat in GLITTER!
9.  Cass and I love soup.  Make a batch of soup and freeze in a muffin tin.  Then you only have to heat up 1 or 2 at a time in mugs for an afternoon snack or fast dinner!  Love this idea♥
10.  An perfect idea for our Halloween Movie Night! I will just have to raid the candy sacks and set all the candy out so it looks cute!

More fun ideas on my Pinterest Page HERE

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

adorbale skirt!

The baptism invite caught my eye... that is my sister's neighbor(in Utah)! Small world!