Monday, September 19, 2011

This past week I have learned that I CAN DO HARD THINGS
Life isn't always easy or enjoyable.  It can be stressful and upsetting and make you want to crawl under the covers and not come out.  However......it's you're attitude that makes the difference between a good day and a bad.  I agree that having a good attitude everyday is not realistic but it sure can make the day go smoother.  When Mama's happy...everyone's happy.  A Mothers attitude sets the tone of the house and it's our job to try and keep our chins up.

I went to see the Movie "How Does She Do It" on Friday.  It was the perfect ending to my very stressful, sick, maxed out week.  Man-O-Man have you got to see it...with your girlfriends, Mom, sisters whoever.  It's hilarious and oh-so-true!  How do we do it all?  I'll tell you how I do it....one day at a time.  Sometimes, one hour at a time.  My friend Mindy is the same way, which is one reason why I love her.  Planning is overrated..haha just kidding.

This week is going to be a less stressful, less full and by golly I am going to get a lot more done for me.  I told Tom that I needed to come back to work so I can be less busy. (wink)  It's so easy to say yes, yes, yes.  I love to help people and this is why my plate gets so full.  This week I am going to concentrate on things that need to get done around here, on my family and on myself.  By this time next week I'm sure I will be ready to add "service" to my list again. 

What about you?  Do you ever feel like this?

No comments: