Things I did this weekend:
1. I was sick...in bed...for 4 whole days.
2. I watched, Dear John, Dirty Dancing, Rumor Has It, How Do You Know, and Hello Dolly. I think I'm caught up now for the next year and a half i the movie department.
3. I've ingested NyQuil, nose spray, Sudafed, EmergenC, and there's a funny taste in my mouth that makes me not want to eat.
4. Searched for a good hour for those mantle pictures swearing to myself that I need to organize my photo's better.
5. Washed the dished by hand because I didn't want to unload the clean dishes. Plus the warm soapy water felt good on my hands.
6. Had dinner brought in from my dear sweet neighbor. Such a blessing.
7. Woke up yesterday deciding I was not going to be sick anymore and got ready for the day with hair and makeup done. I was a tad bit loopy but I think I psyched my body into thinking it was better.
8. Until I went to bed and hacked and coughed and snored all night long. My poor honey-bun had to listen to me (so gross).
9. Got up today and again told myself I wasn't going to be sick. I am hosting Bunko at 8pm and who wants to be sick for a Girls Night Out? (or in my case a girls night in?)
10. Looking forward to a much healthier, happier, week ahead. My girls have two projects due on Friday and Mama can't be sick anymore!