Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Being Thankful

Thankful Top Ten

1.  My Family.  All of them.  Tom, the girls, my brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces nephews, Aunt's, Uncles, my cousins and even my cousins kids.  I love them, cherish them and am so thankful for them♥

2.  My health.  I haven't been feeling very well in the last few months and it made me realize how thankful I am that I have felt so good for almost two years.  It's a blessing and a curse.  Now that's I've felt normal I don't have my high pain tolerance and man have I been spoiled!

3.  Sky-Blue-Pink Sunset's (as my Mom called them)
4.  Being comfortable in my own skin.  40 will be Fabulous!

5.  Great friends near and far, old and new.

6.  That I know I am a daughter of God and he loves me. 

7.  Prayer

8. Green Smoothies

9.  Dr. Jessie

10.  My Life

These may seem generic but I am genuinely thankful for each of these things.  My life is simple and happy and I am content and thankful of it.

No comments: