Monday, April 9, 2012

Family Night



The weather has been SO nice I couldn't help but crave a BBQ and dinner out back.
Little sliders for our dinner will make a special treat.  Why is everything tiny so darn cute?

The girls made a sign and hung it on the back wall.
I'm wondering if that is for them or for me?

I will never eat a regular potato chip again.
Kettle chips in ANY flavor are oh-so much better!

The girls went all out and set the table, lit candles, picked flowers and were in happy heaven!

Told you sliders were cute!

 Twilight - the perfect time of night.

Fruity Lemonade.  Make lemonade then add every possible frozen fruit you have in and stir.  We had fresh leoms, frozen strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries.  So de-lish!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AZ Smurfette said...

Awesome! yum yum yum! i love that vase w/ the swirls on the table! you're making me hungry and it's 10 am!