Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We did a little impromptu photo shoot so
I could make Amberly's Valentine cards for school. 
She was so cute and came up with the idea of 
I ♥ U all by herself.  
She told me what poses she wanted and planned out what she was going to wear.  
It was the easiest photo shoot ever!


I can't get over how my baby is no longer a baby.
Where did the time go?  Do I sound like an old lady?
I'm not...it's just that yesterday she was running around learning how to walk and 
saying things like "bustard" and "skam-ich".
Now she's planning out her Valentine cards and playing volleyball and making up nicknames for the boys she likes so they don't know who her and her friends are talking about.
 

I sure love this girl and am so lucky to call her mine.  

Happy Valentines Day from our house to yours ♥

P.S. Cassidy was too old and cool to have Valentines cards this year. (teenagers - wink)

No comments: