Friday, May 31, 2013

InstaFriday

Since I haven't blogged in a long while I thought I'd play catch up to what we have been up to with InstaFriday.  Jeannett over at Life Rearranged does a weekly re-cap of her week through Instagram and encourages others to follow.  It's a fun way to post your weekly favorite InstaPhotos and see what others are up to and quite possibly make some new InstaFriends.



The weather has warmed up and night swimming has become a must.  
91 degrees @ 8:15pm
It's the only way to cool off after a hot summer day. 


This Abby girl of mine is always got something in the works.  
She's a busy bee with a full social calendar.
1) London & Abby as unicorns
2) Brittley and Abby in summer colors
3) Miss Amberly as a Southern Belle
4) Going to school


A little recap on what I've been doing:
1) Ragnar - funnest thing ever!
2) My sweetie and I
3) Before and after my hair appointment
4) A baby picture of me to prove to my brother that his little guy has my hair curl. (truth)


My #1 Miss Cassidy who will NEVER let me take her pictures was nice to me and even smiled.
Eating at Rubio's our family's favorite. (minus Abby who hates Mexican food - GASP!)

So head on over to  Life Rearranged to read and post your own InstaPics.


life rearranged

No comments: