Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swimming Lessons are Done!

Today was the last day of swimming lessons. The kids had so much fun and so did I! I got nothing done this past month because of all the fun we had but it was worth it. I love having people over and the more the merrier in my book. Plus the kids were totally entertained with the pool. It was nice to sit and visit all morning while the kids played and swam. I agree with Pam, we need to still do it once a week at least!

Here are some pictures of the last day of swimming lessons:

The gang: Abby, London, Garrett, Miss Stephanie, Cole, and Peyton

The kids standing in line waiting their turn


Abby and Garrett giving eachother hugs

Sweet Abby

2 comments:

onehm said...

How lovely to have a pool at your house! I want one so badly...until I see how many times my baby falls in the water when we are swimming. Maybe a few more years won't hurt...

Webb Family said...

ya!!! i bet having that done feels great and that little sun baby is too cute!!