Monday, August 27, 2007

Sundays are for:

Rest, Religion, Relaxation and this:


















So why does this happen every Sunday without fail? Tom and I go have our nap and the girls take all the cushions off the couch and jump into them while watching a movie. We tell them not to do it but how can they resist fun like this? I think secretly Tom and I wish we could join them but have the be adults about it. (wink)

At least there are A LOT of cushions so they hopefully don't break something!

BTW, thanks for everyone checking up on me. I wasn't feeling well and you made my day! Lizzy, post that recipe those cookies were to die!!!

7 comments:

Dancin Queen said...

Everyone needs a Sunday nap!

Megan said...

My son does the same thing, but EVERYDAY! They have so much fun that it is hard to be irritated too much!
Still loving your blog! I always want to comment on every post and now that i know you are like me and love comments too... Maybe I will!
*Thanks for posting the Q&A w/ Stephanie Meyer. I have read and re-read several times

Erin said...

I love the window that you have on your wall. I've decided I need you to help me decorate my house. (I am in desperate need of help!) Oh and Jack takes the couch cushions off everyday too. Drives me crazy!

Webb Family said...

My kiddos love to do this too! They are great for making forts. I hope you are feeling better.

onehm said...

How fun! Your girls look like they really enjoy each other...and this looks like my kind of fun!

Jennifer said...

Um... I'm thinking they probably learned it from YOU! :-)

Lizzy said...

I remember doing that with my siblings. ahhhh...to be a kid again :) You are a good Mom and those girls are so cute! Glad you are feeling better.