
I did this cute little number this morning while I was up at 4:30am(had a slumber party in the bed last night and Cass woke me up with her snoring). I have already had my first cup of herbal tea of the season - so yum, watched Private Practice online at ABC.com (love that!) and scrapped my 1st Autumn page and new desktop picture.
I think I'm going to send this off to be printed and have it in my "picture of the month" frame in the kitchen. If you are wanting to try a little digi-scrap project this is the one for you! All you have to do is add two pictures and you're done. Get yours here at Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. Enjoy! And go get some herbal tea! There's nothing that says FALL like a warm cup of yummy tea!
13 comments:
That looks so cute! Mike had hot chocolate last night. Fall is in the air well we want it to be!
way cute page! love the idea of the picture of the month!
Wow! I love how you use your time! CUTE!!! And take a nap!
great idea! super cute
4:30 yikes! Jack got me up at 6:45 and I thought that was early. Cute page!
So cute. Love the picture of the month idea. I got your "good mail" to the post office yesterday!
Ugh- Cara. I've tried and tried and tried to love tea. I've tried peach even. Anyways, I can't do it. So I have a few boxes here that I have hung onto just to give to you.
You are getting quite scrappy with the digital thing. I'm ready to jump aboard because as you know, when I'm pregnant I actually become a stay-at-home mom that STAYS HOME (well sort of!)- miss you. Crystal
Very Cute. Is it getting cold there? It is still kind of warm here. I'm not much for tea but I do like the way green tea makes me feel and look!
Brandi
Super cute page!!!It is so fun to see what everyone is doing, post class that is. I have not had time to do more than one.
Can you please call me, I lost your number....KT
love that. i just got elements and i am so excited!! i maybe calling you for help ;)
sooooo cute. I love all of the things you do.
Such a cute picture, Cara! And I love, love your new blog look! I wish I were closer so that I could tap into all of your ingenious ideas!! I miss you!
Post a Comment