Thursday, September 27, 2007

Speaking of Journals........

I found this and this while looking for something else and I thought.....
"What a great idea for a gift, or just because!"

It's a homemade photo journal.
Isn't it the cutest!!! I am loving it and I can use the same glue I used while making Cassidy's teacher gift! (I still have a ton left!) The creative juices are flowing people. While I am typing I am thinking how fun this would be to do a picture then a paper, picture, paper, picture, paper, and then you can write about your fab trip and describe each picture and keep record of all your memories! WOW!! The girls could have a Disneyland book, I could make a Hawaii book, or a dress up book of the girls. The possibilities are endless!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow i really want to try making these! you are so crafty!

Webb Family said...

Look like fun! What a great idea.

Erin said...

Again another thing that you are going to have to show me how to do. Such a fun and cute idea!

idahohubers said...

OK, the more fun things I see you do, the more I look forward to seeing you next time I vist!