Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pumpkin Cookies and a Little Runway Show


Today was a half day for Cassidy and I had Garrett over all morning playing with Amberly. I found this yummy recipe on Nikki's blog and thought this would give the kids something to do and something to eat - they are such snackers! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Can I tell you they were so yummy and made me want fall to be here NOW!!!! It's cooling off at night, this morning at 6:30 is was 67 (don't faint) but today was 98. Not fall-ish yet. Getting there but not quite! Anyway, thanks Nikki for the yummy recipe. I'm snacking on one myself right now and am loving it! (also loving it since there is no milk in it -bonus for me!)
A little side note about today, Cassidy and Amberly had Megan and Sam over and they got into my newly updated dress-up boxes for a fashion show. They were SO FUNNY! They were doing a runway show for us and I have to say Cassidy has some talent. She has the look, the walk, the hip action. She looked just like one of those runway models. The no smile, head posed. I think she must have watched that Oprah with me when Vera Wang was on and she was promoting her new Kohl's line. I wish I would have had my video camera. It was sooooo funny! I took lots of pictures from the runway show and will post them on smugmug tomorrow.
BTW Nikki, do my cookies look like yours????

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you tried the recipe! Yours look a little "amebish"...tee hee...I use a pamper chef scoop to scoop mine up onto the pan so they are more round but other than that they look the same. Just make sure you cook them just right or they will be 1-too raw or 2- cooked too much. :) They are so tasty though huh!!!

lindsey said...

i love pumpkin stuff. those cookies look yummy!

Webb Family said...

That is so funny about Cassidy! I wish you had your video camera too.

Erin said...

You are such a good mom, I never make cookies for my kids.

Lori said...

Those cookies look good!! I'll have to try them out. (and Erin, just wait till Kate gets a little older, and she can make cookies for you :)