Friday, September 7, 2007

Trouble here in blog land.

O.K.
I was at Monica's and went to show her something on my blog. I pulled up my blog and IT DID NOT LOOK THERE, LIKE IT DOES HERE!

What is going on??? My side bar was not visible until I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page and BAM there it was. Not a side bar but a bottom bar. So, I have to tell you that the "Blog Nazi" is stressed! Does it look that way to everyone? I asked my Aunt today on the phone and she said it looks like that on her computer too! What??? Help! And if it does look weird, why hasn't anyone said anything?

So my question is, When you are looking at this blog, does it look normal? Or is the side bar missing and hiding out at the bottom? Also, is the banner centered or is it off kilter?

I need to know so I can fix it and solve this problem. I'm not one to have a weird blog since I'm the one helping people start blogs. That's not good motivation! (yeah, she wants me to have a blog but her blog is all screwy! not really what I want to hear!)

10 comments:

Kimmurs said...

Your side bar's right where it should be on mine and everything's centered !

Dancin Queen said...

It looks perfect to me. I know that can happen though because when I was at my friends house I noticed that mine looked weird too. She has a Mac so I just attributed it to that. Who knows. Does mine look off to you?

THE Bridesmaid said...

It looks fabulous! You still need to show me how to do the cute stuff to mine :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

ahhh! mine and Lindsey's were weird last night too! mine wouldn't load all the stuff , like the black background and Lindsey was missing her links all together! so it must have been a blogger issue! mine just kept loading or trying to load but couldn't all the way.

Lizzy said...

mine looked weird at my moms house. you could only see part of my dots on one side. can you see both sides on mine? I have thought about changing the middle back to its normal size like you did. I could always see yours on my computer.

Stie: My Favorite Things said...

I can see your sidebar and your title is all centered and lovely.

Lindsey said...

it did look like that on my computuer too, but i see that you had it fixed. looks good to me ;)

Anonymous said...

Even with the Mac it looks so Shappy Chic!

Tiffany said...

Banner is centered and sidebar is up at the top where it should be... �

onehm said...

Looks right to me. Weird how things look different on different computers. Maybe it was her browser?