Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome

to my New Dream Home!


Yep, I found it!
The new Garden View Cottage.

Maybe I should become a famous someone just so I can purchase this house. After Jane decides she doesn't want it anymore of course. I wouldn't want her thinking I was rude by kicking her little fanny out on the street!

Seriously, I want this house. Any ideas on how to get it?

By the way........
don't judge my greedy little self.......
Oprah always says to DREAM BIG!!!!

And I'm dreaming baby! I'm dreaming BIG!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all about dreaming big! Can't wait to see your dream come true! A cottage in the desert sounds exciting!
Brandi

Jennifer said...

Go for it Cara! Just stay close!

Grandma T. said...

No Cara! I can't walk up all those stairs ):

Lindsey said...

gorgeous (or however you spell it)

Kimmurs said...

I love your dream house and could soooo see you in it !

Webb Family said...

That is great that you found a picture of your dream home! Hey and there is nothing wrong with dreaming BIG!!! One of my biggest dreams is to own a home in California & decorated it how ever I want!
Thanks for cheering me up today! It was fun hanging out. Did you find your basket yet???

Webb Family said...

Oh, I almost forgot guess where Paige is going in October.
Oprah!!! Lucky girl

Crazymamaof6 said...

gorgeous! great dream!

onehm said...

Love it! And it's soooo you!
No judgement here, sweetie!

Tiffany said...

SO beautiful... where is the "real thing" located?? ...and it totally fits your name "garden view cottage"- except you might have to change it to "garden view castle" Ü