Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fun Friday at Kmart


What did we do on our Fun Friday this week?





We had our 3rd annual trip to Kmart.



A few years ago we went to Kmart as one of our shopping stops. We found so many great deals and cute stuff we have been back every year. Monica, Mindy and I always stock up on Martha Stewart paper and ribbon. We find great friends gifts there and things that the other stores don't have. Plus it's in the hood so it's not picked over like the stores are out here. (I shouldn't say the "hood", that's an exaggeration and not a nice word but..... it's kinda like the hood so I'm going for it. )
It's always fun going shopping with these girls. We can always think of great things to buy when we are together vs. shopping alone. Plus it's A LOT more fun!!!! Cole and Abby had fun running wild in the store. They sure are crazy together. After filling our carts we headed to Subway for some lunch. Then Mindy had to leave us and Monica and I went on our Rose Rustling episode. (See next post below)
Here's our car filled with Christmas goodness.

It was a great Fun Friday!

4 comments:

Dancin Queen said...

I just went to Kmart about a week ago. I don't think I'd been there in 10 years, it was never one of the places I liked to shop. I found all kinds of good deals! I couldn't believe it! Now I want to go back and check out their wrapping paper I guess.

Lori said...

Gotta love the "Black Friday" shopping!!! Glad you scored some good deals, I did too!!!

Jenifer said...

love love love Black Friday! Glad you found great deals! Your car looks like mine did!

Jenifer said...

love love love Black Friday! Glad you found great deals! Your car looks like mine did!