Sunday, January 20, 2008

52 Blessings Project #3


This week I am very thankful for modern medicine and the good drugs it provides for our family. Tom and the girls have been sick for the last two weeks and if we hadn't had these little beauties above I would have been miserable right along side the sickies! I'm also thankful for my daily medications that help me keep up with my busy life. 20 years ago the arthritis drugs were pretty horrible but today they can work wonders and that is what I'm thankful for!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

onehm said...

This is a GREAT blessing!!
Awesome!

Erin said...

I too am so thankful for modern medicine. I can't imagine what it was like for you 20 years ago but am glad that medicine is so much better now than it was then.

Andrea said...

Good one! We have been living on Dimetapp & Robitussin this week also. And thank goodness for Allegra or I would be dying too!!

Jenifer said...

yeah for medicine! I'm with you on this one!

Matteo said...

I know my son would NOT be here without modern medicine. I love this blessing too!!

carrie & troy keiser said...

Good one!

Laurie said...

Very good point. This is such a huge blessing and we probably often take it somewhat for granted.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i fully agree!i would feel like crud if i didn't have my hormone replacement,and tylenol? the best thing ever for a feverish baby! tons of people are doing this i found some last week that don't even know ya bu i know. hugs for you! you are famous!

Tiffany said...

All I can say is... Amen!!! Love the post!

Crissybug said...

I am all about the drugs. I don't think anyone should have to "wait it out" if there is something they can take to relieve the pain!

Lizzy said...

Love this post! What a great blessing it is. It saved us from having to see London have so many seizures and I am so grateful!!