Monday, January 21, 2008

I can't Sleep

Never mind the fact that I was so tired all day I barely made it through church without falling asleep. I did however fall asleep while putting Abby to bed but woke up several times after I crawled back into my bed at 9-ish.

So I'm up scoping out the Internet and while I was shopping at Target (love that I can shop at 3am) buying some new chairs for the office I found some very interesting finds that I'm not sure I can't live without:

#1 - Chair for office below-yes, I'm going for the Pottery Barn look

#2 - Stag Horn Over sized Wall Clock $169.99 please see the description here and tell me where-oh- where I can hang this beautiful masterpiece in my lovely home.


#3 - The 2007-2012 World Outlook for Curtain and Drapery Fixtures, Poles, and Rods Excluding Window Shade Accessories and Rollers Philip M. Parker $795.00. (Description below)

( This study covers the world outlook for curtain and drapery fixtures, poles, and rods excluding window shade accessories and rollers across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econom. . . )
What????? This is a book and it's $795.00 sold at Target and........it's a BOOK???!!! Am I just loopy from it being 3:25am or is this weird?



Question:
Which of these three items do you think I bought at 3:41am?

17 comments:

THE Bridesmaid said...

You always borrow some ambien from me...another one of the wonderful modern marvels!

The Wells Family said...

Well Cara, my vote is the chair. It just looks like it will fit in your house. Let us know. Luv Ya.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is hilarious! the chair for sure!


and man that stag horn thing is a beaut!

Andrea said...

Ok it's the chair - hands down!! Although that book sounds really interesting! ha ha :)

crystal said...

Ummmm, the stag clock, FOR SURE. Who could resist such a beauty?

And get some sleep tonight! zzzzzz...

Pam said...

I don't think you bought anything.

Erin said...

Please tell me you bought the chair, it would be perfect in your house. Althought that stag clock would look lovely in your living room! Kate says: vm //// (she really wanted to leave a comment for you also, I think that means I love you!)

Jenifer said...

Definitly the chair. Just can't see a stag clock in your lovely, feminine house. And I know you wouldn't spend $800 in the middle of the night!

Grandma T. said...

Well, you know that I have a clock collection...i.e the bird clock that "sings" every hour. I wonder if that stag clock bellows? Love, Aunt Janet

Kimmurs said...

Nothing...

idahohubers said...

HA, my mom cracks me up with the bellowing stag clock comment! I miss you guys. Anyway, Its gotta be the chair. I've shopped online at 3am before but I can't remember ever buying something at 3am ... maybe that's a bad sign "sleep shopping" instead of sleep walking!

Lori said...

Definitely the chair. (It's cute, too!!)

Lori said...

Definitely the chair. (It's cute, too!!)

Amz said...

Please oh please say it was the chair! Or else you are in a lot more trouble than just having insomnia!

Lizzy said...

The chair...i think?

Cara,

Okay, so I have a coupon for the Photoshop elements and it’s going to be around 40 bucks-I am super excited. Anyway, do you know anyone who teaches classes on it or anything??
Thanks!

Jennifer said...

I'm praying it's the chair! Get some sleep girl!

AddiEphriaMom said...

the chair! that clock just doesn't fit in....anywhere!