Friday, February 22, 2008

Cassidy Has....................

MONO!!!!!!!!


Yep, we went to the Dr. did all kinds of tests and she said Cass has Mono and an almost double ear infection (hopefully we can get it to drain before it turns into one). She aches all over, has swollen glands, sore throat and a high fever.

My poor baby. She is miserable. But this time I didn't make her go to school and have been taking very good care of her. I did stop into the school today and got her some work to catch up on. (I'm not THAT nice!) Her teacher said out of the 11 girls in the class 8 have been sick this week. What are those boys doing in that class to make the girls so sick? (just kidding)

So, hopefully she can rest up and get better soon. And....I hope none of us get it!

9 comments:

pam said...

Oh no. That really stinks. Let me know if I can help. I hope she feels better soon.

Erin said...

How sad, poor Cass! Hope she is feeling better soon. If you need anything let me know.

Andrea said...

Oh NO! That's horrible!! Hope she starts feeling better soon! Poor li'l darlin'!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that rots! hope she feels better soon. that is no fun!

Kimmurs said...

Hope she feels better soon.

lindsey said...

poor thing. i got mono when i was 18 and it was the worst! i didn't want to leave my room. i can't imagine your little one going through that. i seriously haven't been the same since, i guess they would call it chronic fatigue all thanks to mono. hope she starts feeling good soon.

linzegarrett (at) hotmail (dot) com

idahohubers said...

I hate seeing my kids sick! Hopefully all your sweet mommy love and whatever meds they gave her will kick in fast. I have one word for your L.A. post. . . JEALOUS! I want to see that show bad and I lost my CD of the soundtrack, so I got nothin'. I did watch almost the whole thing as recorded on someone's cell phone and posted on my space. That will have to do for now.

Anny said...

I can't believe she is still sick. I am so sorry. Brynn has had a high fever for about 4 days but I think she is over it. Mono is not fun at all!

Janna said...

Wow, do you live in Idaho? My dd has it too