Friday, February 22, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I was sitting in the hotel room reading Monica's O.K. Magazine (notice I put the blame on her for buying it but freely admit I was reading it ☺) and I came across a little article in the bottom corner kind of hidden and I have to admit......

I FREAKED OUT!!!

Yes, I had just read that they are making a movie from one of my favorite books:

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Can I just tell you how excited I am.
I think I may even be more excited for this movie than for Twilight.

Wait a minute, before you say "WHAT?!?!" I just think this movie will be funny and light and I won't be expecting as much as I will in Twilight.

So if you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the web site. I just watched a little clip of the author (who is sooo dang cute) talking about a new book that's coming out.

http://www.randomhouse.com/bantamdell/kinsella/


I might have to stop at the book store on the way home from Cassidy's Dr. appointment.

5 comments:

Let Your Hair Down said...

I read this book after I heard you and Erin talk about it and I love it. In fact, it has made the rounds to many of my family members and friends so I am sure they will be excited to hear they are making into a movie.

Erin said...

Yay, when is it supposed to be released? We should so have a girls night to go see it!

Jenifer said...

I am going! Do NOT go without me! That is such great news! I'm so excited!

Andrea said...

Never heard of it, but saw that Isla Fisher is in it and I LOVE her. Just saw "Definitely, Maybe" last night and she's such a cute actress!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i need to read this. now i will before the movie! so fun!