Sunday, June 15, 2008

52 BP Week 23

Fathers

I'm thankful that I had such special Dad. He was always so sweet to me growing up and I am so glad he got to live with us the last few years of his life. I got to know him better then than I did my whole growing up years. I miss him and wish he wasn't gone but I am happy for him to be in a better place where he can be at peace.

I'm also so very blessed to be married to the best Dad on the planet! He loves his girls more than I could have ever imagined. He is their favorite thing and for good reason - LOVE. He showers them with so much love they must be the luckiest girls I know!!!

( Kaua'i - black sand beach 10/07)


(San Fransisco 10/07)

5 comments:

Kendra said...

What great shots of your hubby being a Dad. Girls really need a stong, devoted father and it looks like your girls are in good hands. Very sweet.

idahohubers said...

What a great picture of you and your dad. That is exactly as I remember him - smiling and cheerful.

Jenifer said...

How sweet! How lucky to be surrounded by great guys!

steele's said...

Hi, Aunt Cara! Your kids have grown a lot. I liked the piture of you guys at the beach! We miss you guys a lot! We hope you guys can come out here some time. We love you!

Love, Jade, Kristina & Sabrina

carrie & troy keiser said...

Having a great dad and being married to one are excellent blessings! playing catch-up on the blessing posts!