Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweets for my Sweets

One more blog catch-up
The girls and I had to run out to Scottsdale for some appointments the other day. While we were there we had some time to kill so we went on the prowl for the new Sprinkles Cupcake store that opened a few months ago. It was right next to the mall so we got six cupcakes and went to the mall.

Abby had the coconut cupcake (ranked #2) Cassidy had the lemon cupcake (ranked #3) and I had the dark chocolate cupcake rated +++#1) This of course is my grading scale. My cupcake was by far the best cupcake I have ever had. It was chocolaty but not too sweet! Heaven!!!
Cassidy enjoying her cupcake. The girls also LOVED this mall. They couldn't get over that it was three stories! I thought this was funny. They loved the escalator and we had to investigate every floor. We didn't even buy anything except pink glitter hair spray for their up-do's! (Even though I saw a lot of fun stores in there that I would have liked to go in without children!)



6 comments:

Kendra said...

Those cupcakes look divine! Yummy. Right now I don't enjoy taking my girls to the mall...I am glad to know that will change in a few years. Cute post!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Looks yummy!! What a fun day out!

idahohubers said...

I miss the malls! The cupcakes are pretty. Beautiful food is that much more fun to eat.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love Scottsdale fashion square it was my kids fave when they were little. so fun you went to sprinkles! and window shopped. that mall is a HIKE , great exercise.

Andrea said...

Mmmmm cupcakes!!! My daughter calls them pup-cakes! She just has the hardest time saying it right!

Anyway, they look delicious and BIG!

sparkly hair spray? how cool!

loving life with livie said...

I love the idea of a place just for cupcakes! Such cute pictures!