Monday, June 30, 2008

First Sunday of the Month Pictures

I like to take pictures of my girls once they are ready for church once a month so I can see how they are growing and changing. Each month is a little different and this month was quite a challenge. I didn't edit these pictures so you can see just what I had to work with.............

Cassidy in a goofy mood and was not going to go outside for our normal pose
somewhere in the yard. (Can you blame her?? It was 114!)
Amberly was even less cooperative than her sister -
however I did get a somewhat decent smile out of her.

This is where things started getting a little out of hand
as most photo sessions in real life do.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
girls who don't want their picture taken
+
a mom who wants "the perfect shot"
+
boredom
_____________________________
Amberly crying and mad - Cassidy feeling bad- Mom giving up!




4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

you are brave to attempt it!every month WOW! totally cute girls!

Vidal's Nest said...

I noticed those cute dresses on your girls on Sunday. They are so cute. Where did you get tehm?

Anny said...

Cara, cute pictures. I take at least 25 pictures to about every good 1. My kids die when we have to have a picture session. They are getting used to it and hopefully someday they will thank me. :) I love the dresses.

Kass said...

Baaaa! I can totally relate to the picture-taking ordeal. They are always appreciated after a few months, but I rarely like the picts right after we take them!