Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunsets and Swimsuits

Today I just had to take a picture of the setting sun. There has been a fire somewhere in the West Valley for a week which makes for great sunsets. My nice picture taking abilities did not do it justice but you can use your imagination - it was AMAZING!!!
The girls got new swimsuits today (Gymboree). We took my car in to get the alignment fixed and spent 3 hours at the Mills Mall. That thing is HUGE and we walked the whole thing! My feet hurt, Abby got a blister (but kept on walking) and Cassidy I am finding out LOVES to SHOP!! Can you tell by the picture below who is feeling pretty good about herself?
I am loving the attitude. I would have to call this picture below
"Monkey See, Monkey Do" One of my Mom's famous quotes!!!
The girls wanted me to take a picture of them in the pool. Can you see that Abby is doing a pose in the water??!!! Funny girls!!!!

11 comments:

Grandma T. said...

such a stylin' pair of girls and suits.

miscellany said...

My little neighbor grand kids are the cutest ever!

Crazymamaof6 said...

my 3 girls have those from last year! too cute! love all the poses!

Vidal's Nest said...

Love the swimsuits and the attitude!
Oh how I love Gymboree.....

Bits Of Becca said...

Love the swimsuits. My Aliza seems to have that same attitude and Maren seems to follow as well. The sunset is beautiful.

idahohubers said...

What a bundle of sassy cuteness they are! I feel cooled off just looking at the pool too.

Anny said...

Darling suits and I love the sunset picture! How lucky to have a pool to jump in everyday!

Crystal Star said...

Those are the cutest swim suits EVER! That Cassidy has posed ever since she was a tiny girl! Abby's following along nicely :)

Let Your Hair Down said...

Love those cute suits. Those girls are too cute and they sure know how to strike a pose.

Andrea said...

LOVE their 'hot shot' poses! ha ha

Little girls are so funny!!

cindylou said...

Those are adorable suits! I love them! Your girls are just too cute!