Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Colorado Part 1

This is where we got to stay while we were in Co. It is The Bridges Golf Course and Club House. Our friend is a golf pro there and he let us stay in one of the suites they have for out of town guests. It was beautiful and I have never felt softer towels and sheets. I have 800 thread count sheets and they feel like sand paper after sleeping on the sheets on this bed!! I even looked for the label so I could go buy the same sheets but the words had all been washed off - darn it!
Tom walking into the Club House. The weather was perfect and such a nice change from 117f. I think it stayed in the mid 70's the whole time except on the last day when it rained.
This was the view from the patio. The one thing about staying at a gold course club house is you have the whole place to yourself when everyone goes home. There was no staff at night which was a little freaky but very quiet!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Webb Family said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful!
How nice to spent the 4th with wonderful weather.

Crazymamaof6 said...

pretty great!

Erin said...

Looks so relaxing. I'll bet Tom loved being on the golf course.

Anny said...

What a beautiful place to stay. Did you or Tom get to golf? Did you run around the clubhouse at night? I'm glad you had fun!

Kass said...

I loved reading about your trip. The picts are all very impressive-from the kids to the scenery. I love trips & exploring all the new places too. I'm becoming worse & worse at traveling in the car & I don't even have arthritis. You are a trooper! Fly to see us in Utah soon!

Andrea said...

That is AWESOME!! That place is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm jealous! I wonder what kind of sheets those are! I LOVE soft sheets!!

You were alone like in "The Shining"! ha ha

Tash said...

I am a thread count freak too. If I was stranded on a desert island I would have to bring my one object high thread count sheets. Or if I have a baby I always bring em to the hospital. You gotta get their phone number and call and ask ha ha. Yeah I have been busy too its hard to read blogs when you are busy.