Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little Funny......

I'm sorry but I just HAD to post these. My sis-in-law Cami sent this uTube video to me today about a "Food Court Musical" It was so funny that I clicked on the next uTube video and got an even funnier one called

"Slo-Mo Home Depot" I was rolling on the floor laughing and of course my girls thought I was nuts. Then I clicked on the next uTube video and I got the best one yet!! Improv Everywhere: Best Buy - Seriously this is comedy people. This is funny!

My one question is.....Who thinks these things up??????

What do you think???

9 comments:

Grandma T. said...

Thanks for posting this. I saw the food court musical a while ago and then couldn't find it again. I think talented people think it up and organize volunteers (for the large group activities) I would be in one!

Erin said...

Too too funny! Thank goodness for people who have the time to think this stuff up so the rest of us can laugh. I found one called the MP3 experiment. So funny!

Bits Of Becca said...

LOL! Those were fun to watch. I try to imagine how I would react if I were there not knowing what was going on. I don't know if I would laugh, look confused or just ignore it. Thanks for sharing those.

pam said...

Okay it wasn't that funny, but I'm with you. Who, why WHAT?

Britta said...

Thanks for sharing. I actually liked the suicide jumper best. My kids and I watched their different videos for awhile last night. Lots of fun.

Anny said...

Very funny. My boys liked the first one best. I don't know who thinks these things up, someone with a little too much time. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

oh my gosh!!! Those are hilarious! I think the food court musical is my fave! the looks on everyone's faces! priceless!! ha haa

My little boy started to sing "napkin!" ha ha

Think Pink said...

I love those! I kept looking further and further at those funny videos. Did you see the one at Grand Central Station? Everyone froze! Very funny.

cindylou said...

I think the next time you go to Home Depot, you should shop in slo-mo!