Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guess Where I Am?????

1. It's cold and I have been wearing a jacket since Monday.
2. And jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a sweater. Did I mention it was COLD?!
3. I ate the best bagel in the world at The Bagel Bakery this morning. (Actually two)
4. We took the girls on a sea life adventure today.
5. We drove 17 miles to see a golf course for Tom and I bought a hat.
6. Did I mention how cold it is and it's the middle of July?
7. We went on a walk and picked up pine cones along the way after sitting on a panther.
8. I have taken a lot of fun pictures of my cute family - I hope they aren't sick of me.
9. There is ocean water involved and the whitest sand you have ever seen.
10. Last hint....I have seen the most adorable cottages in the country.

I'll be back tomorrow with the answer and a plethora of pictures!!!


11 comments:

Jenifer said...

I know where you are!!! Sorry it is so cold!

Kimmurs said...

I wish I was there with you !!!!

Jennifer said...

Cold sounds great. DO tell! hurry!

Think Pink said...

Can't wait to hear where you are! And so last minute, too! How fun.

pam said...

I hope your having a great time!! Too bad we couldn't come.

Cindy said...

I'm soo jealous, miss Cara Jane! I wish I could be there with you! I miss that place so much sometimes -- especially when you taunt everyone about the fun you are having! :o) Have a good time with your cute little family!

miscellany said...

That is one of my most favorite places in the world...wish I was there too!

Emy5 said...

I have no idea where you are. Can't wait for the reveal.

Webb Family said...

I know where you went! I still can't believe you were in the same place yesterday, crazy!

The Wells Family said...

Hummm inquiring minds want to know.

Lolly Jane said...

Hope you're having fun! :) PS: Have you seen this blog? http://www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com/ I know you liked another how to do hair blog, thought this one was adorable too!