Saturday, July 19, 2008

July Freebie

Here is my July freebie desktop calendar. I look forward to making one of these each month and thanks to Shabby Princess it's so easy!

These are pictures I took in Colorado on the 4th of July. I am loving the buttons made into flowers. It's just too darn cute!

Today has been a very lazy day. Tom and Cass went to Cassidy's golf lessons then played a round. Abby had Garrett over to play in the morning and I am still in my P.J.'s and it's 4:54pm! I did do some laundry and made pizza for lunch so I'm not a total smuck!

While I was making the desktop I found the cutest new blog pack over at Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. Check back in a few days because I'm going to change my blog up a bit. I can't wait because what I got over there is to-die-for-cute!!!!

7 comments:

steele's said...

I love the black and white pic of Abbey below! What a helper in the kitchen. I have never before seen worms that big! I had no idea AZ grew anything that big besides those huge beetles. Did you save your tomatos? I need to take some pics of my garden and put them on the blog. It's fun looking at your pics--see you Friday--Love, Colette

THE Bridesmaid said...

Your 4th of July pics are so cute!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

You always do such a cute desktop Calendar!! It looks great!!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness -- those blog banners are soo dang cute! I think I may have to update my blog now, too.

loving life with livie said...

so cute! and thanks for the link!

Vidal's Nest said...

I LOVE Shabby Miss Jen and Shabby Princess too! Cute desktop.

raising4boys said...

Can't wait to see your new blog look!! I downloaded that freebie too and but couldn't figure out how to group the pictures in the dang thing. Any suggestions?