Sunday, August 10, 2008

52 Blessing Prject

Week 32


My Blessing This Week Is The Olympics.



I love the Olympics.

I love how everyone throughout the world can put aside their differences

and come together as one .

I love hearing about the different countries.

I love seeing the amazing talents heavenly Father gave each of these athletes.

I love how China is shining in the lime light and trying to put their

past behind them with something so positive.

I loved the Opening Ceremonies.

My favorites to watch are:

Swimming

Diving

Gymnastics

(Men and Women)

Oh who am I kidding?

I love it all!!!

And I am recording it all too!!



7 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

We love the Olympics too! The opening cermonies were amazing!
I want to go to China now! I loved how they incorporated their culture into it so beautifully!

pam said...

Okay, so I didn't do anything last night. Just watched swimming and gymnastics.

Bits Of Becca said...

We watched a little swimming, diving and gymnastics last night. It was fun. My son is in gymnastics and I guess we missed Sat. night mens. Like I said, I thought we had recorded it. We won't miss the next men's gymnastics though:)

Lori said...

Did you see the mens relay in swimming! It was the most amazing finish I've ever seen. It was incredible! Can't wait to see more!! (And I loved your post on Tom. What a guy, and a sweet wife too!!)

crystal said...

I have enjoyed watching my boyfriend Michael Phelps. Especially when he cheered so hard for the relay win & his trunks almost slipped off.

Grrrawwwrrrr!

sara said...

we always watched the olympics as kids and loved it...i will always remember Mary Lou Retton!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good blessing. It is nice to think and hope that the world CAN put aside the differences and just play nice for awhile.